Thursday, July 13, 2006
Not much to report lately, we went to the doctor last week and he said everything looks great, no ultrasound though, just a little checkup. The baby is kicking like crazy, always in the middle of the night it seems but it isn't too bad yet. I actually like it because that way I know everything is okay in there. We are almost finished with his room, I will post some pictures later when I have time. In case you don't know, my sister, Andie and her husband Tom are also expecting and have a website like this one, their address is http://doughertyfamilysc.blogspot.com/ in case you want to check it out. I hope everyone is doing okay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You must have a future soccer star in there!!
I love the ultrasound pictures! He actually looks like a baby and not a "butter bean" now!
Post a Comment