

Andie and I went to Florence this past Saturday to celebrate my Dad's birthday. We took a few pictures at Mom and Dad's house, they are posted here. In these pictures I am at 26 weeks (one week away from the 3rd trimester) and Andie is at 13 weeks. Andie took lots of pictures at lunch (a lot of our family was there) so I didn't take too many there, you can see those on her website if you want. I think I put the link to it in one of my earlier posts. Anyway, things are moving along, I'll put another update on later this week because I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. After this, I start going every 2 weeks instead of only once a month and I know there is another ultrasound coming. But, I feel really good and he is moving like crazy so I think everything is going well!
1 comment:
Note to self...wear 4 inch heals when taking pictures next to Heather :)
Post a Comment