I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and just thought I would update everyone. They did an ultrasound and we got some pictures but I won't bother with posting them because you can't really tell what anything is, he is too big now to recognize anything. He is a little over 7 lbs. right now so he is a good size and the doctor said that he looks very healthy. I am really glad to get a good report but I am getting sick of being pregnant. I have been walking as much as possible to try and encourage him to come on out but he is already ignoring me and has decided that kicking me in the ribs at all hours of the night and day is so much fun he would like to stay and do that for at least another week. I'll post more after the next visit, I hope that you are all doing well, sorry about this mopey post!
-Heather
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment