Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Masters Week 2007
This week is Masters Week in Augusta, it is so much fun! It is kind of like living in DisneyLand for a week. All the yards look perfect and people are really happy! Our house is just down the street from Augusta National so we are right in the middle of things, there are parties everywhere! I am definitely enjoying it a lot more this year than last year, I was so sick with morning (and noon and night) sickness last time that I just really didn't care about any of it. It was totally worth it though, just look at the little guy!
Last Fathers Day I gave Brian John Daly's book. We heard he was going to be at Hooters last night so we went there and took his book with us. He signed it, "To Shaw, Rip it! John Daly"
Mommy and Shaw. Brian thought the sign behind my head was really funny for this picture.
This is Shaw making really high-pitched screeching noises for fun.
It was too much excitement for him I guess. The frog next to him is named Leap, he sings the ABC's. Shaw's grandmother Carolyn gave it to him and he loves it. He really acts like it is his best friend, its so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment