Shaw was baptized this weekend at Wesley Memorial United Methodist Church in Darlington, SC. This is the church that I grew up in and I was baptized there too! He did really well, no crying at all! Here are a few pictures from the events of the weekend in case you missed it.

Grandma and Shaw hanging out after church.

On Saturday night we went out to eat with Gamm-ma-ma and Pa-Pa and Grandpa and Grandma at Jakie's. That's Brian's favorite place to eat in Florence so its a tradition. Here is Shaw riding a pig with his proud Grandpa!

Daddy and Shaw hanging out right around the time Shaw said his first word, "Da-Da" (of course).


Aunt Georgie surprised Mommy by showing up in Florence the night before the baptism! I had no idea and was so happy to see her!!!! Shaw loves Aunt Georgie and Aunt Janice!

Grandpa took everyone out to lunch after church on Sunday, here's Shaw having lunch with his grandma Carolyn.
No comments:
Post a Comment