Friday, November 30, 2007

Its Christmas!

Last Sunday night we all (Andie, Katie, Connor, Brian, Shaw and I) went out to James Island County Park for the Annual Festival of Lights! It was so much fun, here are a few pictures!



Shaw doesn't like hats at all! There was no way to get him to smile for this one!


Andie and Connor riding the merry go round!


Brian and Shaw on the Merry go round. Check out that crazed monkey he is riding on! Also, how about that poor child in the background? She was terrified! Normally I would have cut that out but its really for Katie's benefit, you just had to be there.


Happy sleepy eyes and fancy new PJ's!

5 comments:

Andie Dougherty said...

For the MN Doughertys checking this blog, note that Connor is riding a lion - just for Finn!

jdoughe3 said...

ROAR!

Finn

jdoughe3 said...

I also note the cute matching shirts....

Katie said...

Thanks for the shout out, Heather! I, for one, think we are not having a good time until we've forced a terrified kid to do something we think is super cute.

Let the holidays begin!

Andie Dougherty said...

Oh yeah, the shirts too - thanks MN Doughertys! They had to match for their picture with Santa!