Friday, August 29, 2008

End of summer and first day of school!

Shaw and Connor playing on our backyard slide. It was hard to get a good picture but they were having a good time!




Andie and I tried for about 30 minutes to get a picture of them coming down the slide together but it was really hard so we gave up, this was the best I could do.





Despite the blurriness here I love this picture of Connor, he looks like he is having so much fun!






Shaw's first day back at school, he wasn't in the mood for pictures and I wasn't in the mood to get mowed down by the crazy parents speeding through the parking lot so I decided this one was good enough!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy first day of school! The first of many academic milestones, I'm sure. With you and Andie in the family, smart genes are a given!

Glad to see a new posting. More, please?