Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Soccer

Its been a long time since I last posted and the next few posts will probably be kind of out of order but that's okay, I'm doing the best that I can! Shaw has started playing soccer on a 4 and under team, they are so cute! His first few practices went well, he's not totally into it just yet but it may be an attention-span thing, we'll see!

His new cleats hurt his feet! He wants to go home!


I forgot to mention that Brian is the coach for the team! He does a great job planning their practice drills and making sure that everyone has a good time!


Another practice, Shaw seems to enjoy wearing the field markers more than wearing soccer cleats. But hey, its a good look I think!


One of the practice drills, this is called "bank robber"!

He has a pretty good time out there for the most part! You can barely see it here but he insists on holding on to either Chick Hicks or Mater for the entire game which I am sure is against the rules!

No comments: