Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy summer


We went to a birthday party for Shaw's friend, Easton Khouri. Easton's dad and Brian have been friends for a very long time, they played soccer together as kids and now their kids go to school together. The party was at Chuck E. Cheese and this was a first for all of us. That place is completely out of control, it is paradise for a little kid. Shaw's favorite game was a toy phone where you could pretend to call people. He talked for a good 30 minutes and spent about $5. I was happy to be sitting down so I just kept feeding the game with tokens!

Train game that didn't work!
None of us understood this game.

This is Shaw (in blue) standing next to his best school friends, Taye (green T-shirt) and Easton (white and blue striped shirt). They were like little pinballs bouncing around so it wasn't easy to get them all in one picture.

Reid is so entertained by Shaw. He looks at him like he is the coolest kid on the planet, I love it. If he is upset, I ask Shaw to go over and sit next to him, he immediately stops crying and starts smiling at him.

I just thought this was funny.



The boys took swimming lessons together and did very well!




Reid and his cousin Mollie, she is so grown up, I can't believe it sometimes.


Reid, Shaw and Will, Shaw thinks that Will and Mollie are the coolest. One sure-fire way to get him to do something is to tell him that they did it.


Letting Shaw be a redneck in our backyard, he will hate me for this one day.


A rare moment of peace...ignore the mess in front of them!
Shaw had some asthma issues again but this time he is so grown up that he does his own breathing treatments! I dont' know how to feel about that.


Connor enjoying Spoleto Festival!



I let Shaw paint a picture the other day while I was on the phone dealing with work stuff. I swear I only turned away for 45 seconds, when I turned back around, this is what I saw.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That last picture is the best! How hard was it to get all that paint off? It sure looks like he was enjoying himself!