I lost our camera at the beach so all of my pictures this summer have been taken with my cell phone, I know they are terrible but its not in the budget to buy another one right now so this is what I have to deal with. Honestly, that one was about on its last leg anyway so I'm not really too upset but I wish these pictures were better.

The boys at "Grandma Barbara's" (Connor's grandmother) condo at Isle of Palms.

Sweet little Reid deep in thought.

Shaw telling me that there is nothing wrong with seeing an almost three year old in an exersaucer.

My boys having some fun.

I don't think Reid got the joke.

They lay on the couch and watch cartoons on Saturday morning, I love it!



Someone call Child Protective Services please.

This is our kitchen sink. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get this child to wash his hair these days.

Shaw's teacher sent this picture to me, this is him in action in his new classroom. This is a Montessori "toy." It amazes me that the kids find these things to be fun but they really do.
2 comments:
You used the "t" word - don't you mean it's a Montessori "work?"
These pictures are pretty good! I'm surprised they came from a phone camera - you must have a nice one.
My favorite piture is the one of Shaw in the sink. I can see a high school picture of him standing next to that same sink!
Post a Comment