I am full of guilt over how slack I've been with this over the past few months. I really need to make this more of a habit, I am afraid of how many details I've already forgotten just because I didn't take a second to write things down.
The pictures I've posted here are from Shaw's 3rd birthday party. We went out to a farm out on Johns Island that we have visited before to buy a pumpkin, strawberries and other stuff. Its called Legare Farms and is a really cool place that has a lot of things to entertain little kids.
The first set of pictures are from the hayride they all went on out to feed the cows. Everyone loved it!

This is Mary Carlyle and her dad, David who is Brian's best friend from childhood. They still talk every day!

All these cows are kind of scary to me.

Shaw's buddy, Chase, in the blue shirt.



A wild gang of kids on a hayride.
They are deceptively tame in this picture. That is Grace Gast in pink, Shaw is next to her, Easton Khouri is in navy, then Kai Quigley and Taye Robinson. These kids run around like little devils most of the time and usually have to be separated when someone starts bleeding.

Shaw's best friend and cousin, Connor.

Daddy and Reid enjoying the day.



We had quite a crowd! I didn't expect this many people, we ran out of food! I was really glad I didn't have it at our house, that would have been a disaster, there were at least 25 kids, plus siblings and parents there.


The traditional spiderman cake! One day Shaw and Connor will realize that not all birthday cakes have spiderman on them and I'll have to change it up!


They have playground equipment out there too, looks kind of old but we all survived the big metal scorching hot slide so I'm sure they will be fine too!
Just a little video of Reid and Shaw in the bathtub. Maybe only interesting to me, I'm not sure!
1 comment:
Finally an update!! Nice job, Heather!
Post a Comment