Friday, June 25, 2010

April 2010

Just some random pictures from spring here.

Shaw's pet caterpillar, Dokie Dokie Stakie.

Another pet caterpillar, Sakie.

This is sakie in his/her cocoon. Sakie was an eastern tent caterpillar, which means it is a disgusting moth that is considered a nuisance here. Good thing it never hatched out of here. We finally threw the jar away. Dokie dokie sakie, who was a forest tent caterpillar, did hatch out. This is horrible but it happened while I was out of town so he was without food/water for quite some time. He wasn't in good shape at all so I thought it was better to not waste time trying to find a camera to snap a picture. I like to think he flew away on his own but I think it was more like the wind took his lifeless little body away.



More of Shaw's photography:






Easter Sunday at Johns Island Presbyterian

Freshfields Village at Kiawah Island has a big Easter celebration every year, it is always fun!
A HUGE lollipop!
Shaw's showbusiness debut.




One day I took Shaw for doughnuts before school, its so cool there, you can see the whole assembly line for doughnut making. He loved it and they gave him a little hat that the employees wear.



Incredibles mask!

No comments: