Thursday, December 09, 2010
Shaw turns 4!
So Shaw turned 4 on November 8th and we had a party at our house on the 6th. We decided to have the party at our house to save a little money, which of course didn't happen. We had a superhero theme and I made capes and masks for all the kids which were a big hit. It was so cold that day! Everyone was kind of miserable but overall it was a blast and worth every penny!
These are Shaw's favorite girls from his old school, Grace Gast and Connelly Joye. They are supercute in their capes!
We had a spiderman jumpcastle but it was hard to take pictures, no one would be still! This is Shaw dressed as Ironman enjoying the jumpcastle before everyone arrived. If there are any benefits to having a jumpcastle its the early drop off time that allows for lots of pre-party jumping. I loved it but was a little bit sore the next day, I won't lie.
Waiting to eat cupcakes, it looks like he's drinking a beer but really he's more interested in the cupcakes. That is his cousin Will next to him in the red hat who he idolizes and was really excited to see there! Next to Will is one of Shaw's best friends, Jack Josey who I get to hear all kinds of stories about. (He has a hitting problem and gets frequent notes home to his mom and dad, who are awesome and I am sure, mortified)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment