
We took our first trip to the beach last weekend to visit Janice, Blair, Becky, Ricky and Andrew. This is him just checking out the water, he isn't too sure about it.

He didn't look this unhappy the whole time, I just thought this picture was funny. I think Becky got some better ones so I am hoping she can email them to me.

Shaw loved hanging out with Ricky!

Here's Blair hanging out joking around teasing us as usual.

Something about Ricky always made him sleepy!

He loved his cousin Andrew and really liked to wear his hats!

Getting sleepy again with Aunt Janice.
3 comments:
I'm glad I saw these pictures before Connor and I go to visit tomorrow or else I would have had him in the same outfit Shaw was wearing!
Looks like you all had fun!
Oh no! Thank goodness you remembered, they would have been so embarrassed!
I just hope Shaw didn't get sea sick, like his mother.
Post a Comment