Wednesday, July 25, 2007

We're moving!











I love all of his teachers so much, I can't imagine what it will be like trusting someone else to take care of him like they do. They are the nicest people and each of them has some amazing quality that makes you just love them. When I take Shaw there everyday, he gets a huge smile on his face and he is always happy and playing when I get there to pick him up. It makes going to work and being away from him all day a little bit easier when I know that he is being taken care of so well. This is the only drawback of going to Charleston, I really wish that I could take them with us!




Sometimes we play outside!





Then its dinner, bath and bed time!



There are lots of parks here so we try to get out and do some fun outdoor stuff on the weekends.Shaw loves Maggie! She isn't too sure about him most of the time since he is always grabbing her tail, screaming at her or disturbing her sleep with his crying. Now that he is crawling he also often tries to get to her food or play in her water dish and she really doesn't appreciate that!

All in all we have really enjoyed Augusta, its a great place to live especially if you have little ones. But, it will be really nice to be home! We'll post more once we get moved in and settled!

1 comment:

jdoughe3 said...

I can't believe how big Shaw looks! I'm so grateful that things have worked out so well and that you're heading back to Charleston. The boys will have almost as much fun as the moms being together. Lots of love to you all!
Anne