Whoa - is Maggie getting used to the camera or did you jump up from behind the coffee table and snap the shot before she knew what was happening?
yes, stealth photography! The cell phone has no flash so it doesn't scare her, she just thinks I'm making a call I guess.
So sweet. A moment of peace in your wild and crazy life...Wishing you many more moments like this one!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Whoa - is Maggie getting used to the camera or did you jump up from behind the coffee table and snap the shot before she knew what was happening?
yes, stealth photography! The cell phone has no flash so it doesn't scare her, she just thinks I'm making a call I guess.
So sweet. A moment of peace in your wild and crazy life...
Wishing you many more moments like this one!
Post a Comment