During Memorial Day weekend we went to the pool in our neighborhood, the beach and had some friends and family over for dinner. Aunt Georgie also came into town but we unfortunately didn't get pictures of that. It was a great weekend!
I have no idea about the context of this picture, but it sure is funny.

Brian has worked really hard on our backyard and he finally got to enjoy it. Our house is on a creek that feeds into the Stono River so this is a picture from our back porch. Brian decided to go fishing over the weekend but we realized that we had no bait and there were no shops open. However, he didn't let that stop him, we did have some meatballs in the freezer so he went out and caught some blue crabs, which were pretty and delicious!

Our previous neighbor, Mary Ellen or "M.E." to Shaw came over for dinner and Shaw had a great time wearing her hat!

Shaw and I eating ice cream, sorry for the blurriness but its rare that I am on that side of the camera so I decided to include it.

Shaw looks better in my sunglasses than I do!
5 comments:
I just realized that there is a rare glimpse of Maggie in that last picture. People who know her also know that she HATES cameras, I must have surprised her.
Are there gators in your background? Cause it loks like there could be. Maybe we should keep a close eye on Brian....
Oh, and Shaw is adorable!
I was so paranoid about that! I kept thinking I heard screaming the whole time he was out there. I'd run over to the window expecting the worst but luckily everything turned out okay. We do have them in the neighborhood ponds so its a little bit scary.
I love that first picture of Shaw - he looks like he's begging for something. Maybe for his Aunt Andie to come over and play??
Post a Comment